Research Behind EPX Body Cardio
Based on a Nobel Prize winning medical breakthrough
Nobel Prize Winning Medical Finding
"Though NO's structure is simple, nitric oxide is now regarded as the most significant molecule in the body, absolutely crucial to your well-being. I am convinced that the nitric oxide can age-proof your cardiovascular system, keeping it much fitter than your chronological age would indicate." "Repairing the damage wrought by cardiovascular disease without risky and often ineffective surgery had long been considered impossible. I was awarded the noble prize in Medicine for making that thinking obsolete. Now we know we can reverse cardiovascular impairment naturally – with the body's internally manufactured ‘wonder drug’ nitric oxide." -- Louis Ignarro, Ph.D., Nobel Laureate in Medicine (1998) and author "No More Heart Disease"
Results of Scientific Research and Clinical StudiesMedical published clinical studies have proven scientifically that nitric oxide created by arginine will do the following:
- Widen the blood vessels (increasing blood flow throughout the body)
- Soften the blood vessels (reversing the hardening of the arteries)
- Relax the blood vessels (overcoming most high blood pressure)
- Inhibit and melt away plaque (preventing and reversing atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease, heart attack, stroke and peripheral artery disease)
Additional arginine benefits based on scientific research and clinical studies:
- Decreases blood pressure
- Improves outcome after bypass surgery
- Lowers elevated serum triglyceride levels
- Improves diabetes symptoms and reverses damage caused by diabetes
- Improves pituitary responsiveness and modulates hormonal control
- Improves asthma
- Improves irritable bowel syndrome
- Improves osteoporosis
- Reduces ulcers
- Improves outcome of cancer treatment
- Improves Alzheimer's
- Improves long-term and short-term memory and cognitive functions
- Improves prostate function
- Improves sexual function, libido, performance and satisfaction in both men and women
- Improves renal (kidney) function
- Alleviates cirrhosis, helps to detoxify the liver, and liver malfunction can occur as a result of arginine deficiency
- Alleviates obesity and facilitates weight loss (stimulating the release of human growth hormone from the pituitary gland)
- Improves muscle performance
- Increases human growth hormone (anti-aging)
- Increases your energy levels to a more youthful state
What Other Experts are Saying
Joe Prendergast, Ph.D., co-author "The Arginine Solution" (with Woodson Merrell, MD)
"I believe that L-Arginine is the single most important discovery in preventing heart disease that I have seen during the course of my medical career. Of course, there are many treatments for heart disease, but I haven't seen anything as affective." "We cannot ignore the power of L-Arginine anymore. Heart Disease is the number one killer in our country for both men and women. The main factors are arteriosclerosis, hardening of the arteries, and atherosclerosis, buildup on the arterial lining. L-Arginine reverses both problems."
Jonathan S. Stamler, M.D., Practicing Endocrinologist
"In the field of medicine and health it is one of the revolutions of our time: The discovery that the amino acid arginine may be a 'Magic Bullet' for the cardiovascular system. Now, as the evidence mounts, including research that won the Nobel Prize in Medicine, more and more scientists and doctors see the extraordinary health benefits of increasing arginine intake. A virtual arterial cleanser, arginine helps eliminate blockage and maintain blood flow."
Robert Fried, Ph.D., co-author "The Arginine Solution" (with Woodson Merrell, MD)
"It does everything, everywhere. You cannot name a major cellular response or physiological effect in which [nitric oxide] is not implicated today. It's involved in complex behavioral changes in the brain, airway relaxation, beating of the heart, dilation of blood vessels, regulation of intestinal movement, function of blood cells, the immune system, even how fingers and arms move."
Dr. John Cooke, M.D., Ph.D., Director of Vascular Medicine at Stanford University and author "The Cardiovascular Cure"
"This book will introduce you to the magic that is inside your blood vessels. It comes in the shape of a molecule, one of the simplest molecules found in nature. This molecule is Nitric Oxide, or NO, a substance so powerful that it can actually protect you from heart attack and stroke. Best of all, your body can make it on its own. NO is your body's own built-in, natural protection against heart disease."
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.